Skip course categories
- Introduces and exposes students to the different management functions such as those in the areas of marketing, finance, human resource, accounting, management and to get an insight to the expectations of corporate culture.
- Structure is spread across 4 semesters in three years. The first 3 semesters comprises of 10 courses and a fourth Semester of 4 specializations (each consisting of 7 courses) in an addition to a final project paper.
The course is regularly kept up to date to align with the changing business environment.
- Provides an ideal base to advance to postgraduate studies in Management, leading to an MBA.
- Prepares students for careers in management and leadership in both public and private sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in fundamental management knowledge and skills, and learn how to successfully apply advanced tools and techniques for intelligent decision-making in a variety of organizational settings.
- Provides students with the foundations in the content and competencies that will support their development as effective managers.
- Promotes overall undertaking and ability to apply the skills towards complex problem analysis, decision-making and in the application of modern strategic management methods relevant to the field of business and management.
- Will enable you to review topics such as justifying and implementing restructuring and change,understanding of operational and functional processes,and envisioning successful business operations and the strategy behind them.
- Helps the student to focus on high quality research by providing firm ground based on the essential knowledge required for doing research. For the first 15-18 months, the student is expected to complete the core modules of study, while keeping the chosen area of research in mind. Somewhere towards the end of this period, the student is expected to begin the research and dissertation preparation.
- Guides the student to carve out an independent path while utilizing the available global resources. The working professionals in a managerial role currently benefit the most from this program owing to the flexibility of the online mode of study.